The History of Western Precast
Western Precast Concrete Works opened in 1946 under the ownership of Robert L. Feuerstein. Mr. Feuerstein operated the company until his death in 1971. His wife, Mildred Feuerstein-Kramer, operated the company through the seventies and is currently the director of the corporation.
Mr. John Kramer managed the company from 1971 and today he holds the position of President. In the mid-eighties, the company incorporated under the name of Western Precast Concrete Inc. David Feuerstein holds the position of Vice-President and Leo Feuerstein now serves as Secretary-Treasurer.
Below are some historical photos of Western Precast Concrete. In the near future, we will be adding more photos and stories to the website.
To say that Western Precast Concrete started from humble beginnings is an understatement.